CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How much Magnesium is too much?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
tierra Views: 4,914
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,363,786

Re: How much Magnesium is too much?

lineup,

Yes. TE suggests No Ca nor D3 and 100mg of Mg twice a day. That's a very conservative low dose?

I tried Peter Gillhamís Magnesium Citrate Powder, two doses of 600mg, 4hrs apart. Apparently, I did too much too quickly and ended up with a series of butt pee diarrhea followed by a couple days of constipation.

I probably didnít absorb any of the Mg I took, it acted merely as a laxative. The reason I say that is because my urine pH didnít change as a result of taking the Mg. If Mg had done its job to re-balance my electrolytes, my usually very alkaline urine pH should have been raised. But, it didnít. My typical 1st morning urine is ~8, it goes down to 7.5 as the day goes by. I continue to leech out minerals. I should really get a urine mineral home test kit (if thereís such a thing) to be sure. You know the only time I get a morning ph of 6.5 is when I eat something ďoffendingĒ like a piece of beef steak or a fish burger, etc. Maybe thatís what I should do! Forget about the raw vegan diet!

Come to think of it, Iím not sure if I need the combo (magnesium, sodium, potassium, and iodine) to work synergistically or itís just that specific form of Magnesium my body does not like. Anyhow, I'm experimenting with transdermal Magnesium oil now. It burns my skin, esps the legs. Hopefully, Iíll absorb the transdermal application better since it bypasses the GI.

--

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)