CureZone   Log On   Join
I tried today, super!no itchy head any more.

michellekansas Views: 23,445
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,363,288

I tried today, super!no itchy head any more.

Since it's getting warmer, and I got careless lately, so both me and my son had some symptoms, but with apple cider venigar, and olive oil , and olive oil soap, we're ok, just my head itchs. So i put olive oil and ACV all over myself,(over-night better), then washed it off with olive oil soap. I used a bit borax just to rid the oil. And rinsed with salt+white venigar(all the hair), I put on ACV after I dried up, at anywhere that itchs, or has little pimples, or little red dots. Some places might not itch, because they're sleeping(if mites). I put ACV+olive oil on my heal, or the whole foot.(olive oil made the ACV smell better.Any issentia oil will do.just expensive)
I spend so much time posting is that most majority people who are not as severe as us, using life long antihistamine. You and me represent few people who were desperate.
I hope to help you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)