CureZone   Log On   Join
fresh aloe treatment vs borax vs ACV for long term care(ways to permenently avoid rash.

michellekansas Views: 23,605
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,357,374

fresh aloe treatment vs borax vs ACV for long term care(ways to permenently avoid rash.

I feel that borax though kills, it dries up the skin too much, that might be the reason of short term relieve(just as all the shampoos do, contains some material that kills motes, but harm the scalp more, so you get it more)
I tried aloe myself, also on my daughter for her face, she had twice now after she eats shrimps, whole face acnes which white scale, just one application for her. aloe does not stop the itch as quickly as ACV or borax, but it really worth trying as a long term defense, and it does not smaell, it's easier to carry. I'll peal the outer piece, and the inner one will grow faster. It'll live with out watering for at least 3 month.
I'll be careful later with adding borax to soap for hair washing, I'll do coconut oil therapy first, which will really moistrurize the scalp. I think white veniger/salt veniger rinse alone is good for the scalp already.
My son gets rashes a couple times each year, though I'll rid it real soon, but I'm looking at ways to permenently avoid it. And please share if any of you find one too. Rashes with dry skin (usually are not red, and doctors say irritation of skin, exzema) are harder to rid,acts a lot like scabies, or, it's scabies. But scabies could be caused by mites, or thread like worms, or bacteria, which would be ok for most people who does not have sensitive skin.
We all have sensitive skin, and if you come here, you have dry skin, so take care of the skin is the key. Rmember, 98% of human are carriers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.765 sec, (1)