CureZone   Log On   Join
what do my strange dreams mean??

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
sarah Views: 2,763
Published: 18 years ago

what do my strange dreams mean??

i used to have these strange dreams.they would start out as nightmares like someone was going to kill me.someone would be trying to shoot me or stab me or whatever then i would wake up and hear myself scream really loud.for example one time i woke up screaming it was afternoon and i was sleeping on the couch,my mom was shaking me and saying sarah wake up but i was completly paralized and couldn't move or open my eyes.when i did open my eyes she wasn't there.i called her at work and she said she had not been home.this would always happen.my body would be totally paralized.also i would hear myself scream but i never actually did scream.i always felt totally awake.it was spooky.

then about 5 years ago i was living alone in an apartment.i woke up at about 4 in the morning.there was a black shape which i just new was a man coming towards my bed.i felt very scared and stayed very still so he would think i was asleep.as he got closer to my bed i jumped up as fast as i could and ran to the bathroom and locked myself in until morning.i still don't know if maybe i was really asleep.it seemed so real.and whatever it was felt so evil.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)