CureZone   Log On   Join
thyroid, parathyroid, thymus disorder

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
tierra Views: 4,462
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,356,516

thyroid, parathyroid, thymus disorder

lineup,

Thank you soooo much for all the info... You've been a great help. I've doing a lot of research on mineral imbalances. I pretty much fit every single profile of hypothyroid, and adrenal fatigue except for the weight gain part. I'm slightly under weight. I think that has to do with my poor digestion (low HCL and low bile), causing a leaky gut and mal-absorption of nutrients. On top of those, I always feel very tight, like a rubber band about to snap. It started with a series of repetitive injuries (work and sports) along with bad physical therapies and excessive chiropractic adjustments. For years, I numbed myself with a lot of exercises and strength training which seem to help at the beginning, but I just get tighter and tighter. Eventually, even walking becomes a problem to me.

The report says that the hi-Ca and hi-Mg imbalance is likely caused by low-protein intake. That's true, I rarely eat beans, and was never a big fan of meat. Fish I do eat on a regular basis until I found traces of mercury in my blood and hair. For years, I did drink milk with my fortified cereal on a daily basis. I also consistently consume 1-3 cans of evaporated milk on a weekly basis. That probably explains the hi Ca, hi Aluminum level.

I've been dabbing on Sea Salt and juicing Celery to increase my sodium intake. Also, taking ľ tsp/day of Apple Cider Vinegar to up my potassium intake. Although, I get super gassy if I take anything more than 1/4tsp.

My Phosphorus level are marginally high, consistent in both tissue and serum levels. Phosphorus is the biggest antagonisum to Ca according to Dr Watts' Calcium wheel. I wonder what I ate to retain that much Phosphorus. I read that baking soda is very high in P. I do eat them on a regular basis, but not excessly.

My tissue Selenium level is actually in the mid-range (or slightly below) according to Trace Minerals, so is my Chromium level. Although, Iím planning on taking Selenium as part of the Iodine protocol.

My report also says that I should avoid food like kelp, dulse and kale. I've been taking kelp, dulse and other sea vegetables to increase my Iodine level and kale to increase my iron level. Iím not sure if I should stop those.

--

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (2)