CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Exfoliative Cheilitis

cureforcurezone Views: 1,109
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,359,358

Re: Exfoliative Cheilitis

dont stress out, there are ways around it, it is hard and takes a great deal of mental control but you can overcome the negative aspects. it took me 4 years just to ask a girl out without fear. but what ive recently noticed is that FOR ME, i capitalize because all people respond differently, humidity helps a great deal (warm climates) and working out. Working out relieves the stress and as long as i work out every few days the lips dont peel.

you just need to find whats right for you.

if i can give any advice, you need to get over the creams and balms, it si hard, and took me a few years, but now my lips are normal and function as they should despite the occasional peel. and my lips were bad, i didnt even go out for months at a time. but with trial and error you will persevere.

understand that all my trials and errors took 4 years so dont expect immediate success.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)