CureZone   Log On   Join
Exfoliative Cheilitis

Views: 1,035
Published: 11 years ago

Exfoliative Cheilitis

Well im 16 years old and suffering from EC since my freshman year but it wasnt that bad that year,but now im taking on my sophmore year and its getting worse and worse,life is just a struggle now ive lost touch with some of my friends i feel somewhat fear,embarasment,and shame especially in the classroom when you have to sit their with no way out and trust me having EC in these high school years is just horrible i dont want my last years in high school to end like this.so what happens is my lips accumalates and i have to peel it off every two days and then once the skins gone my lips become somewhat inflamed and the cycle starts over and over again ive tried a lot of things to cure it but failed i know some people out there is suffering even more but some people dont understand what this condition can do to a person.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.453 sec, (1)