CureZone   Log On   Join
Good for you

michellekansas Views: 22,174
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,352,867

Good for you

though only me had the whole body symptom, I asked my husband to put ACV on his acnes, my teenager daughter would not listen. I do not have pets.
For those who have whole body rashes, If solution help, good for you too, and if anything help you, please share, so other people can follow.
I suggest borax+Idoine salt, bath, or baking soda+ I salt for whole body rash, if this solution does not work, I used bleach, which is used for soldiers, but that hurts the skin badly, also will cause early age Alzeimers. the bath push down the rash , then put a little olive oil in ACV, and apply on the body, eat lots of vitamin B.
Chicago was hit by gall mites( a kind of itchy mites who came from Europe, and go on the tree in spring, and fall with the leaf in the fall, and live underground in winter)in 2007, and lots of sensitive people got it.I'm sensitive, so I avoid sitting on the grass,especially in the ppring and fall, avoid windy days(cover myself as good as possible). I got some rashes again, because I sat on grass and do homework(I went back to school).Instead of pure ACV, I add a bit olive oil in ACV since yeasterday, and see how it goes.
mites, mold are everywhere, they live, just like germs, virus, so do not think yourself as dirty, we're just skin sensitive. I was told by a soldier that VB intake is critical.Solute!! soldiers got it a lot.
If you get helped either way, please share, do not disapear if you're helped.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)