CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Another dream last night

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
Tracey Views: 833
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 135,755

Re: Another dream last night

Ooooh I wonder what was in those gifts? Did you open them? Just curious as to what they were...

Gifts and 'expensive' things are a VERY good sign. Jung talks about anything that is 'valuable' in a dream is referring to your Self. Your True Whole Self...you know? I love what he says about an Individuized person....your whole life you are refining yourself and becoming more and more whole. (that yin/yang balance thing again - inner male/inner female leftbrain/rightbrain)

Anyway..unless your dreams are psychic...every person in your dream is representing an aspect of yourself. It sounds to me like it is YOU who are very generous! Maybe gives toooo much...? Or maybe doesn't give too much but has difficulty with the giving/receiving thing? hmmmm.

All that giving of valuable items is a very good sign in my books! You said that you are feeling like things are coming together for you in your life and your dreams are reflecting that. You're becoming Whole (and valuable - because your Self *is* a valuable beautiful thing)...

Giving gifts to the people from your past is a beautiful thing as well. Shows that you gave energy to them and probably gave them something intangible as well...

Another good dream!

But, again, there seems to be some sort of un-ease with oneself - doing the right thing? or feeling secure or something? - but with time and awareness I think that is being worked on, on other levels, don't you think? Excellent!

T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)