CureZone   Log On   Join
Another dream last night

Hunny Bee Views: 962
Published: 18 years ago

Another dream last night

This one was about a girlfriend I used to work with in Australia. I am now in London and she is in Scotland. We are close and keep in touch.

She was in the living room of my parents house – a place she has no connection with, and it was Christmas. She had given me loads and loads of presents and I didn’t have any for her. I didn’t expect her to be there and I felt awful. The price tags were vivid and things were very expensive. I know she works so hard, but could not afford even one of the items and she had bought several. I was planning in my head to take them back to the shops she had bought them from and I would give her all the money back.

The next part is stranger – she had lots of small presents in a big pile which had name tags on them of people from my past. People she has never met. I remember the names of - again, my best friend Michelle from childhood, and my very first boyfriend at 14yrs of age(two people who were possibly my closest and most special in my life growing up, but now do not see). There were many others but only these names stuck in my head. I just felt like she had way over done it, as she is too generous, and gives more than she can. But upon waking I wondered why the presents for people from my past?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.970 sec, (1)