CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Little girl dream

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
Hunny Bee Views: 852
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 135,752

Re: Little girl dream

hmm thanks tracey.. thats great

Had no idea about the 'me not driver' and the balance yin/yang thing. That's cool - I'm learning...

But not sure about the incident or possible feeling of abandonment. I did have loads of love at home, and my parents were very generous & close with myself and my brother. However I was a very emotional child and only in my mid twenties am I coming out of that now. I've always wondered why I would cry so hard and so often. Always felt like I had built up so much sadness - yet had no idea where it came from. Always wondered if it came from a past life or somthing - but I don't know much about this.

Anyhow! the balance thing is good - I liked the dream too, even though I felt a bit panicky about cleaning up the mess. I think I am at a stage in life that things are really coming together for me.

thanks again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)