CureZone   Log On   Join
Little girl dream

Hunny Bee Views: 930
Published: 18 years ago

Little girl dream

Hi guys,

Glad to see people back at this forum again...

I went camping for the Easter long weekend, and one of the nights I had this dream;

I’m not sure if I was in a car or walking, but I was moving slowly down a road - the street seemed familiar - as if it were from my home town (where I grew up). I was with someone (the driver) not sure if it was my boyfriend or my childhood best girl friend. In fact at different times it seemed to be one or the other.

On the left curb, I saw a little girl on the road side of a mesh metal fence. She was too young to be on her own, and also near the road. I'd say about 3 years old. She was sad and crying. I went to her and communicated with her - don't know what we said, but I know that there was some situation going on inside. Her parents - in the house behind were not very nice types... seemed to be swearing etc. A person (the mother) left the house and didn't see us. Next thing I remember was being inside the house - rushing around making the girl sandwiches and worrying the mother would come home, as I knew I shouldn't be inside. I remember feeling like I was taking care of this girl. I hurried outside with her and the mother came back into the house and then left again. I remembered I had left the lid off something on the kitchen bench and went back inside to tidy up the mess I had made. The clearest memory I have is sweeping up crumbs from the bench and the plastic lid that was upside down on the bench. I’m not sure if I left with the child or not. But I know I had to get back to the car with whomever it was that was driving and we sped off to my high school (which I left 9 years ago) but was obviously back in the dream.

I know it felt nurturing - but im not sure of the relevance of the age of the girl - and the presence of my boyfriend/girlfriend.

Maybe you have some ideas.

x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)