CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My CDSA results...Please..SOMEONE..explain!

CandidaInContext Views: 2,612
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,357,390

Re: My CDSA results...Please..SOMEONE..explain!

well it sounds like your on the right track... I will make some statements/suggestions if you do not mind. Please feel free to disregard the information.

First is that anti-fungals in my experience have little to no effect on candida. Candida seems to be a responce to imbalance within the body, or rather the result of the conditions which allow it to flourish. Fungus doesnt grow on healthy fruit because it cannot, the conditions are not there to support it. So IMO dont worry about taking anti-fungals... unless you are using them topically to ease the pain. They wont cure the problem, but they could relieve some of the pain.

It is good IMO that you have found sleeping helps your body... the earlier that you go to bed, probably the better you feel. Go with that...

Definitly avoid chemicals if you have problems with them, but just remember that chemicals may not be the problem. It could be a symptom of something else.

Going out to the organic farm is probably one of the best things for ya! Get some fresh air, some sun, and some excersise... definitely a generative thing.

So over all it sounds like your on the right track... whole food, fresh air, excersise through work. Avoid the offending foods, but try them out every now and again to see if things changed. Sounds like your really listening to your body... go with it. Dont try and force your body to heal, when it is ready it will do it on its own. Just try to feel as good as you can in any given moment. Go for a walk if the brain fog and Depression comes up, or even just sit in a chair outside.... listening to the birds.

The only thing it sounds like your facing right now is the lower emotions... if you can let them come up without projecting them your doing well. I do have an excersise that works well though to kinda chop away at that kinda stuff. Dont know where I learned it from, but it sure helped me alot during the rough times.

Take all your fears and problems and write them down. Then write down the stuff you are doing to change your life and overcome your problems. What I find this does is it helps you to see your goals, and gives you a road to them. It also helps you as the mind comes up with fears to know your doing the best you can to deal with them. It helps to make the worrying appear futile because you have already dealt with the issues as best you can. Worrying starts to look like a waste of energy... and slowly ceases. As your life changes, change what you have written down. And remember you can only do the best you can, so dont carry more than you know your capable of. You will be suprised about how much healing happens when you overcome your fears.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.656 sec, (2)