CureZone   Log On   Join
Carrots?

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
Hunny Bee Views: 1,192
Published: 18 years ago

Carrots?

I’m not too sure how deep this dream goes, but I am interested in one small piece I can’t figure out. Wondering if you guys have any ideas?

I am back in my homeland Australia. (live in UK at the moment) I have taken my English boyfriend back to a place by a coastal lake entrance, where my family used to take the caravan (when I was a child). It is night… a lovely balmy summers night, with that stillness and thickness in the air. I feel anxious or eager to do achieve something or to complete a task… My boyfriend and I are walking down a residential street just by the edge of the lake (here I feel calm and it feels very familiar and intimate).. Straight ahead I can see reeds and the edge of the water. It is dark but a very clear lovely moonlight night. I feel as if I am showing him something – and I think we were looking for canoos (as in boat). However, we turn right into a street and more small coastal houses, and as we start walking we see on the driveway of the first house a group of people standing out drinking champagne. In front of them is a huge pile of carrots.. like a mound about a metre high and a few mtrs wide. I felt the urge to collect them (as if that was what I was searching for all along), and we fill loads of bags full of the carrots. Then we are in a caravan having a meal with my parents, and my parents begin to argue between the two of them… not out of control – but a small bickering type of thing. I feel really disappointed as if I half expected it.

My boyfriend has not met them yet, and I guess I want him to love them as I love his family, but I can’t figure out the carrots?

Anyone – ideas on any of the dream?

Thanks - i love reading your dreams!
Xx HB

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)