CureZone   Log On   Join
healing vs. finding equalibrium

CandidaInContext Views: 1,214
Published: 10 years ago

healing vs. finding equalibrium

I just wanted to make a post about this because I found a few things during recovery that confused me along the way.

Now when a person has a candida affliction their body is not operating at optimum (duh). There is normally a choke point. The choke point could be the liver, or the bowels, or any imbalance within the body. And if one area is not at optimum, the rest of the body has issues as a result. The lymph system, the endocrine system, the kindeys, etc... will all be affected.

So when a person is at 50% liver function for example, they will do very well by eating lighter foods. Less meats, less fried foods, and more fruits and veggies. Possibly food combining and whatnot. The 80/10/10 diet or the SC diet yeilds results of people having more energy and less lethargy.

However this does not necessarily mean healing is taking place, it just means that a person is finding a diet that meets the functioning ability of the body. Not that this is a bad thing... it will result in less stress and more comfort overall. It is the same with fasting. It can give the body a chance to clean house... and possibly offer the body a chance to focus more on healing and less on digestion and the excesses which go putrid in the body.

I notice that alot of confusion can come in regards to healing or finding equalibrium. Just because a person is feeling better on a certain protocol does not mean they are healing.

This may not offer much in the way of healing, but it might clear up a few things in regards to the diets and whatnot we see in our own bodies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)