CureZone   Log On   Join
Some fasting basics

Somer Views: 1,082
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,352,830

Some fasting basics

What colon cleansing routine are you doing? You need to do something every fasting day--either

1. A strong cup of herbal lax tea like the ever-popular Smooth Move at night and again in the morning.

2. Herb tea at night and the ever-unpopular salt water flush in the am (not if you have to leave the house! Many people reserve this baby for the weekends):

IMPROVED SWF

Dissolve 2 t. uniodized sea salt in ONE cup drinkably hot water

Have THREE cups room temp water standing by

CHUG as much salt mixture as you can, CHASE with plain. Chug and chase til ALL water is consumed. About an hour later the whole shebang will exit stage south in a dramatic fashion commonly known as "butt pee" (ack!). A very thorough and effective flush of the entire digestive system.

3. Substitute a plain water enema for any/all. I do one particularly prior to my first swf to make sure the coast is clear. You don't want that baby backing up!

4. I try to do a professional colonic at the beginning and end of a fast (and one in the middle of a longie). Prior to the colonic my crack therapist has me take 1 T. of the again less than popular but very effective castor oil! About five hours later... the butt pee effect, repeated for several hours. Works very well as a small intestine flush.

So, that's the story! Be sure to drink lots of extra water along with your juice, if you are drinking juice... juice intake should be 3-6 cups of freshly pressed whatever you are drinking.

Hope this helps clear up the constipation issue! Constipation is a BAD thing while fasting, as it indicates you are retaining toxins that seriously need to come out, which is the goal! You will be amazed at the light, clean, clear feeling you get when you get the gunk out.

Enjoy your cleanse!

Best,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)