CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ridges on the fingernails

Makeing High PPM Silver
Making Hundreds of Bottles of Lower PPM in a few hours of Coll...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
  Views: 3,387
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,352,283

Re: Ridges on the fingernails

It depends. Mother says the cal-mag her doctor prescribes gets rid of hers. They are a lot bigger and deeper than mine were. I had many small ones that went away when I started taking Iodine. Some parasites may gobble up B-12, but others won't. Being high in B-12 doesn't necessarily mean you don't have parasites.

Human beings are a genetically diverse species and there are thousands of parasites looking for hosts. Your genetic make up will make you vulnerable to some and invulnerable to others. Getting well is an individual matter.

If you google "ridges in fingernails" and mineral deficiences that cause ridges in fingernails" you will know where to start supplementing. Listen to your body. It will tell you what you need.

Posting a message here will also net you a lot of good information. Apparently at least one person believes there is a relationship between B-vitamin deficiency and parasites too. If more people chime in and say they got rid of ridges on their fingernails with B12, it is worth considering, unless you can already rule it out because you know your B-12 is high.

On the other hand, how do you know you don't have a parasite that is preventing your body from utilizing the B-12 in your system? Is there such a thing? I don't know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)