CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Worried

hanna Views: 2,798
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,352,471

Re: Worried

A lot of people have Gallstones but often they don't know it since they don't have symptoms. My first ultrasound was at least 10 years before that since I had upper back ache, but my chiropractor said it was more dangerous to do surgery than to leave it. Everything was working allright and they did not give the size of the stone then.

I am sure if I had known about liverflushing and had it done at that time I would not have a bigger stone now.

As far as living with it my mother had attacks when I was a teenager, but she adjusted her diet and died in her late eighties and never had surgery.

People do get bigger stones out but after all my reading I don't think mine will come out since it is big and probably heavy and the gallbladder can't contract enough to push it out.

Personally I prefer to stay away from anesthesia, I just hope if I ever need it that they have a way to break the stone with laser surgery, that is done with a local.
I have read about it but can't find back the article.
I did hear about someone who was going to do it at a local hospital but I have never gotten around to checking into it.

So as long I am ok I stay away from surgery.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)