CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: symptoms that show healing

CandidaInContext Views: 2,017
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,351,816

Re: symptoms that show healing

Many people who have candida afflictions do have a yellow greasy tongue, and then there are probably many that dont. According to TCM the yellow greasy tongue stems from to much damp heat. This imbalance can lead to candida flourishing in the body. How or why... I do know claim to understand.

Now then... I am not a professional when it comes to diagnosing illness by looking at the tongue. If you want a professional evaluation I strongly recommend you find a China trained TCM practitioner. Because even though your tongue may be a bright pink, they may see something else you or I may not be aware of.

But if you do not have a discolored tongue, I would think this is a good sign. During the treatments with my TCM doctor eventually I reached a state of Depression and total fatigue. My sleep was interupted constantly, and I wasnt in the best state of mind. Nothing really depressed me, it was just something that came up around me. Little did I know that the treatments the Doc was giving me were getting rid of the damp heat, but they were also slowing the already stagnant chi in my liver (according to what I remember the doc telling me). And that explained the depression, fatigue, and poor sleep... he was actually waiting and looking for these symptoms before starting the next stage of treatments. My tongue was bright pink at the time... and he said that the damp heat had left my body. At this time he told me I was going to heal up, and that he would now focus on getting the liver chi flowing.

So you may not have damp heat... just stagnant chi. But there is no way to find out unless you see a Real TCM doctor.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)