CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: re-feeding after 14 day fast

Somer Views: 2,282
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,348,478

Re: re-feeding after 14 day fast

Hi DeeDee!

I really enjoyed your post. I am also a big time MC/juice faster (I did 60 days a few years back) and love the way they allow you to continue your activities/exercising etc.

I agree, after several years of Master-Cleanse I sometimes have a hard time with it. It just tastes wrong. Recently I have begun to layer fasts with Master-Cleanse or juice and days of water. This has worked out well, and allowed me to continue working.

I am on day 4 currently, did water all day and felt fine. Hurled a complete SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) this morning (not particularly productive) and lived to tell the story... Otherwise I felt fine, a bit weaker than with lemonade but it does feel like the right thing to do. I confess, I find water pretty boring; I tend to sneak in a cup of hot mint tea here and there to break it up.

Anyhow, I also had more weight gain than I would have figured, doing a SIX MONTH break after that 60 day whopper. I ate very light, very clean, and worked out and still gained more weight than I would have figured. Metabolic issue?

Thanks for the post! Hope you're feeling great, reaping the benefits of all this healthy living.

I do plan to follow up with a liver flush. About time.

Cheers,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)