CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2 questions re: LBB caps & scattering

MH 108 Views: 1,203
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,351,292

Re: 2 questions re: LBB caps & scattering

I've read the book I and 108 a few times now...great reads!
FANTASIC, THEN HOPEFULLY YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT HUMAN ILNESS REALLY IS.

I feel better now about the LBB caps. I was mainly questioning them because I am getting ready to do the dewormer and wanted to give my bowels a head start bc it seems dead worms and parasites can clog the bowels on their way out, but as long as I continue the LBB caps I should be fine, right?
YES

And drinking lots of H20 will help move them along and possibly keep the die off effect symptoms low? Could anything else help ease die off?
LOTS OF DISTILLED WATER ALWAYS AIDS IN ELIMINATING WASTE/ACIDS AS DOES HOT BATHS AND EXERCISE.

I really think you're right when you say to ignore people.
ONLY IF THEY ARE SLAVES THAT CAN'T STAND ANY TRUTH, THEN IDEAL TO IGNORE THEM. WE WERE BORN TO LOVE GOD FIRST! ANYTHING LESS THAN THAT ENDS IN TROUBLE FOR US.

The more I read various parasite topics on this site, the more scared I get and the more I delay starting the dewormer and other cleanses( plan to do your liver one next).
SHOULD BE JUS THE OPPOSITE, IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE WORMS, GET RID OF THEM....NO ONE HAS ROOM TO HOUSE WORMS, KICK THEM OUT!

The scattering thing seems to be all over the general parasite forum. Some say they've had the scattering feeling for years,
PROBABLY MORE OF WHAT THEY CALL BI-POLAR OR A POOR SPIRITUAL CONNECTION, MORE AND MORE PEOPLE HAVE THIS PROBLEM.

others say they're on their X parasite cleanse to no avail,
THERE IS NO EXCUSE TO HAVE WORMS, THEY ARE VERY MANAGABLE, THEY DIE EASILY WHEN USING SIMPLISTIC HERBS AND COMMEN SENSE DIET.

some aren't strong enough and didn't get a lot of bugs but other cleanses did, blah blah blah! I'm going to try to not look over there so much bc for me its doing more harm than good right now.

ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND BOOK I, OFTEN YOU CAN SPOT BAD WEBSITES SELLING BAD INFO AND BAD PRODUCTS.
BLESSINGS,
MH

-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)