CureZone   Log On   Join
Worried

confused2009 Views: 3,230
Published: 12 years ago

Worried

I've had pain for the past two weeks, under the right rib cage and the back. I've also been belching on and off, and have felt nausea in the morning. I went to my Dr., had an ultrasound done, and results came back negative considering gallstones, but I have fat on my liver which my dr. said is normal since I'm a bit overweight. I tried my first Liver Flush this week, Dr. Clarks and I followed it exactly as stated. The light green chunks came out, I fished out a few and wanted to see what they were. They were kind of like wax, not really hard. I was a little relieved of some of the pain that day. I'm still having the pain and symptoms, and now I'm going to a GI hopefully early next week. I would like to know if anyone has had a similar occurrence, what those green globs were, and what was the next step?
I rarely drink, rarely eat junk food, and I'm just a bit confused what's going on with me.

Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)