CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it my liver??

Tracey Views: 3,924
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 135,118

Re: Is it my liver??

Hi Jeff! I am pretty sure that a Bowel Cleanse (bentonite and psyllium: //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=105&i=979 and the ole penny post!: //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=105&i=921) to get out all of the toxins and mucoid plaque in your bowel (so that you can elminate and assimilate properly) as well as a Liver Flush will do you a world of good.

But, I'm also wondering if you shouldn't take up yoga or some deep breathing type exercise. (I don't say this to everyone!) Just your sternum/back feeling and the fact that you had hives and skin problems all points towards lungs and stress, possibly? Maybe you really need to sit and really learn how to breathe....? Also, the lungs rules the skin (in chinese medicine) and also grief or sadness...does this fit in at all? Just thought I'd throw that in!

Detoxify and deep breathing exercises.....yes! You'll be all fixed up....

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)