CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it my liver?? addition to post

Lapis Views: 4,009
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 135,120

Re: Is it my liver?? addition to post

Sounds like you have some undiscovered food sensitivities .
You could try an Elimination Diet to discover what those may be. It is likely that if you indeed have some food sensitivities that it is stemming from a stressed liver. What could be stressing the liver? Heavy metals, candida, toxins in your environment? Does any of this sound plausible?

If I were you I would do a major clean up around the house. Molds, chemicals, cleaners, etc. Then I would start cleansing the colon while going on a diet such as The Body Ecology Diet by Donna Gates. I would also utilize Candex(an enzyme that eats candida) and some good quality micro flora such as Flora Balance powder. Then shortly thereafter I would start flushing the gallbladdr/liver to get things flowing again. This takes time and dedication. If you are serious about your health then you will do what it takes.
If the colon and kidneys are not up to the job of efficiently disposing of toxins then the skin seems to get the extra burden. This could be why you are experiencing these skin eruptions.
My skin is much improved since I started skin brushing and having colonics.
Sauna is also beneficial in lessening your overall toxic load.

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.281 sec, (1)