CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Amino Acids--OMG, and a discovery, Lyme's/ammonia/Glutamine

jessesmom1987 Views: 13,453
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,350,950

Re: Amino Acids--OMG, and a discovery, Lyme's/ammonia/Glutamine

I check out the Conspiracy Forum every once in a while. Interesting stuff...but above me.

I'm just thankful I had the chance to spend alot of time around my Grandmother, who not only grew up on a homestead way out in the boonies, having to provide for themselves- but also went through the Depression years, and growing food/preservation was high priority for her. Younger generations have no clue...food just comes from the supermarket. If something breaks, just throw it away and get a new one.

For Christmas, we got a typed out interview a nephew had done with my 82 year old mother-in-law from her childhood...she was telling about the 2 changes of clothes she had for school--and the cardboard they had to put in their shoes.

On the other side of the coin--the 12 year old granddaughter was bragging about the $70 sweater she was wearing, and $45 pants she got at the mall. Both of which she'll most likely have lost within a month.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.297 sec, (1)