CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: attn shroom
 
shroom Views: 614
Published: 10 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,349,489

Re: attn shroom


Hi Pjgurl. Are you absolutely sure you have mercury toxicity? This is a very, very important issue. You will have to have lab results showing that this is positive.
If so, it means one of two things; high exposure to mercury [be it contaminated fish, environmental, or in sever cases after dental removal of fillings, and swallowed amalgam]
Or your cells have a problem removing accumulations of mercury. In people with Lyme disease and other intracellular diseases, this is possible.
If you want e-mail me personally and we can go through it. Shroom
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)