CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flush/Candida

amy34 Views: 5,693
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,349,693

Re: Liver flush/Candida

I've been suffering with candida too for 4 years now. Liver Flushing has helped me immensely!
I've taken so many products in desperation to try and rid myself of candida that I've nearly destroyed my liver ( and I'm talking both prescription and non prescription). I think a big part of the problem with me too was parasites and I didn't realize it. I seriously don't believe you can cure long term candida problems without liver flushing....so.... get going!! Sometimes I take a few glasses of apple juice the day of cleanse but mostly I don't. I get stones out with or without. I'm not sure how important the apple juice is.
P.S. - (a product that really helped me with candida was twinlabs 'Yeast Fighters' and its relatively inexpensive - but saying that everyones different & what worked 4 me may not 4 you). Good luck though, I'm still trying to recover also!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)