CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine therapy is making me gain weight!

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
jasmine75 Views: 30,103
Published: 11 years ago

Iodine therapy is making me gain weight!

If you are anything like me you are ready to rip this butterfly shaped organ out of your neck and be done with it. Needless to say my frustration level with my thyroid is through the roof and Iím looking for some guidance from anyone familiar with my situation.

My problem: Thyroid therapies make me gain weight. (please read entire post )

Let me start by saying I have been studying natural health for 15 years. Iíve studied thyroid quite thoroughly so the answers Iím looking for are not basic, standard answers. Iím really curious if other people have experienced what Iím experiencing.

I started Iodine therapy a week ago and have gained 10 lbs. Let me also say that taking synthetic T4 or anything nutritional thyroid supplements also makes me gain weight EXTREMELY rapidly. 15 lbs in two weeks on T4. And each time I stop one of these therapies my weight reduces again almost as rapidly back to normal. This has nothing to do with what Iím eating, my exercise level or anything like that. It is specifically the thyroid treatments that are doing it. I just recently came across the concept of Iodine therapy and became very excited. I donít know how Iíve missed it before. Iíve known about it in small doses of course but nothing like on this topic. I raised my dose of Iosol to about 10-20 drops per day. This is equivalent to about 18-36 mg per day. I have also added selenium and a multi-mineral supplement in addition to my multi-vitamins.

So my question is why does messing with my thyroid do the opposite of what it should? Why do these therapies make me gain weight instantaneously when my weight is very stable otherwise? I understand there has to be a scientific explanation as to what is happening but I donít have a clue where to find it. Please. If anyone has come across information about this on this site or knows anything about it, I would be forever grateful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)