CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm overwhelmed by doing this alone and looking for medical personnel that understands about systemic candidiasis and the importance of doing it as naturally as possible in Chicago!

CandidaInContext Views: 2,523
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,347,184

Re: I'm overwhelmed by doing this alone and looking for medical personnel that understands about systemic candidiasis and the importance of doing it as naturally as possible in Chicago!

no problem...

The recovery can be a struggle. I think the hardest step in reaching recovery is the hate we can often have for being ill. I know I hated my body for being ill, and this also reached out into other areas. I blamed western medicine, I blamed pretty much every part of society for some injustice I felt I was victim to. I blamed the farmers for using chemicals, I blamed politicians, I blamed God... etc

Anyway I continued on reading Dr. David Hawkins books and eventually realized it was easier to go through life without blaming people. I noticed that when I became indignant or angry my reactions grew... the illness grew. And I noticed that reactions were substantially reduced when the anger wasnt there. Sometimes It would come up on its own, but I chose not to project it. Sometimes Depression would come, and again I chose not to project it on anything. These were dark nights of the soul for me... sometimes lasting days.

But eventually the darkness would lift, and would be back into the light. And symptoms would be drastically reduced yet again. I decided to do the same with foods... I no longer said fast food was bad or garlic good. The same with candida. Then the foods I craved changed, and the amount of foods I had reactions to also went way way down. Infact it got to the point where I had no reactions from any particular food... they only flared up when the Depression or anger came up from no where. But I surrendered these times to God, and asked for help... for a miracle. And the Depression and anger would leave on its own.

The hate keeps us sick... the guilt, the shame... we often isolate ourselves. I strongly suggest you be completely honest with everyone in your life. Be honest with your family, your friends, and your co-workers. Get their support! their prayers.

You have my prayers... this is not a bad illness, it has the potential to temper you into something far better than you are now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)