CureZone   Log On   Join
Started reading, already discouraged

Maiden Views: 1,660
Published: 18 years ago

Started reading, already discouraged

First of all, let me explain that I really don't have psychic energy to respond to responses, since they may be the kind which won't quite understand my situation in all its diabolical facets. That's what often happens to me. So I may just read them, because there's just so much I can handle anymore. Or I may play it by ear & see. In any case, I'd like to thank in advance anyone from whom I'd gain in a way that might put me on the road to recovery in a way that's workable for my situation.

I have urinary tract infection (white blood cells too numerous to count), have been on Cipro 5 days. I have fibromyalgia, urethral bleeding on & off more than a decade, my teeth have ached persistently for most of my 41 years of life (metal fillings), I have an infection under a rear molar and recently had a wisdom tooth extracted that had been rotting in my mouth a year because the callous bastardly dentists (and endodontist) in my local area didn't catch on (due to their lack of empathy & mass-production mentality), forcing me to travel by train & bus over 2 hours to a dentist who fleeced me but who at least located my rotten tooth.

In general the medical & dental system is rotten & has never helped me much.

Now I see that this site recommends dental work before starting liver cleansing.

As if that's so easy. You have no idea how difficult it is to obtain dental & medical appointments where I live. It's also too expensive for me. They've already fleeced me of hundreds without making me feel better. I don't feel like giving them anymore - with no returns - except their insults on top of their thievery. Each visit to a doctor or dentist takes too much out of me. I feel murderous toward the whole rotten, rotten system. I feel like committing suicide. I'm already in a crisis stage with my liver, and I don't know what to do first. I have to sleep lying in a fetal position because if I stretch out it hurts. Yet it also hurts me to bend down & pick something up. Wearing spandex at my waist hurts. It also radiates to my back. It hurts if I breathe too deeply. I probably have kidney & gallstones.

I've been told that removing metal dental fillings can create even more problems - that it isn't such a simple matter. I was about to start an herbal program to detox my liver, but now I'm discouraged because of this site's advice that dental work is a pre-requisite. I don't know what to believe, or what to do anymore.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.250 sec, (2)