CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "sincerity tests" of religious beliefs...

Views: 2,186
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,345,026

Re: "sincerity tests" of religious beliefs...

Hmmmm... I can get out of state sponsored vaccinations by wearing a smile and a tutu while riding a tricycle like a bear in a circus, but only if I have already been indoctrinated by the other state sponsored vaccination called state approved religion. 

I would love to debate with that son of a bitch lawyer why this is unConstitutional on many levels. 

First:  "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;" 

Second:  "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Last resort:  "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)