CureZone   Log On   Join
Electrode placement

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
summerhaunt Views: 1,972
Published: 11 years ago

Electrode placement

I was wondering if maybe I could use some of those Scar Solution bandages to hold the electrodes in place instead of the rubber wrist strap that comes with the SP. I think the strap winds up holding in too much moisture (either from accidentally moistening the socks too much or from sweating), plus it still doesn't hold the electrodes in place well for me unless I keep adjusting or tighten even more (tightening more just irritates my skin more). I also have small wrists, so it's important for me to make sure the electrodes don't budge, since there's less area to work with. I'd think the silicon Scar Solution bandages would hold each electrode exactly where you want them, and not leave adhesive on the arm or equipment, and would be reusable. And would be easier to make sure there would be no moisture and electric current passed across the skin between the electrodes. What do those of you who have been using blood electrifiers for a while think (I haven't been using long)?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)