CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Green stools and no weight loss

zenmxn Views: 2,427
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,343,353

Re: Green stools and no weight loss

Hi michaelgrc. There are many herbs that stimulate the apetite and aid to the digestion process. People recommend ginger, peppermint, fennel seed, flax seed and other. Bitter herbs are good for liver and they stimulate digestion. You can google "herbs for digestion".
Dont think that one think can cure you completely. I thought that way and I were disapointed and depressed many days. Imagine you do Liver Flushes but you drink alcohol and eat MCdonalds... What I think for liver flush: It temporarily remove the "buffer" from your body and you should do it until your liver is clean enough. You can start doing physical exercises, eat more vegetables, fruits, drink more water, eat no fried food, eat less saturated fats, eat less or no "artificial" foods like croissants etc. Do not eat immediately before you sleep. Wait.
And yes you can do Liver Flush in 2 weeks period if you feel that you can do it. Let your inner sensation leads you.
There is one cleansing process called shankaprakshalana or laghoo. I did it once and I was so refreshed. It is intestinal cleanse. It is intestinal FLUSH ! yes..In this procedure you drink about 3 - 4 litres saline water for 20 minutes and do couple of exercises. People say that you should have a guru to watch you when doing this for 1st time but I was not afraid. It is simple. But I dont recommend it to you because if you are afraid you should not try it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)