CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is my dentist sane

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

More
  Views: 1,911
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,343,713

Re: Is my dentist sane

what do you feel is required to achieve adequate nutrition currently..."

first, knowledge of what adequate nutrition means. Adequate for what specifically ? The nutrition adequate for mere survival is different than that for optimal overall function, which is probably what you're after but one must be specific in their words. Thanks for being so kind in your message.

It would take me quite a while, and I could just say the answers, but in my experience, people often don't heed advice. and why should they ? People learn by observation, not by being told what to do, which is why it is a good idea to read those books, becasue they're not advice, but rather, illustrations of a woven story one can observe. Then , you get to know the reasons why I'd say what I would say were I to tell you what to do, which is more important than anything else - understanding the reasons why.

in a nutshell, eliminate poisons, and only put good things in your body, and also learn what's missing that the body needs. Eliminating the poisons can be challenging because many of them are hidden, silent enemies. One extremely important element, overlooked by 99.99 % of dentists and MD's, is strontium. Municipal water supplies should be strontiated, not fluoridated. Fluoride is RAT POISON, thyroid inhibitive, enzyme inhibitive, and also sucks lithium out of neural tissue, inhibiting neurogenesis. Plus it embrittles bones, especially the femoral neck, which is a large part of why there are so many hip fractures. Folks coming out of the medical colleges have little knowldge of nutrition, because they've undergone a conditioning program that has taught them to "treat" symptoms, not cure underlying causes or prevent a condition. That's the nature of the system.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)