CureZone   Log On   Join
maybe

Views: 886
Published: 12 years ago

maybe

maybe i figured it out. i have had this for almost 10 years and i have to admit that since i got this i have had an obsession with lip licking which i wont explain why. i have noticed that when i stop licking the crusts do not form nearly as fast or as thick yet they still eventually form. anyways my new treatment that i am trying is to not lick them obsessivly and to use vaseline which the e.r doctor prescribed. my mom made me go to the e.r room once and the guy said hes never been wrong. using vaseline right after a peel seems to be the best time to use it because that is when they are most inflamed and the vaseline also works as a filler for the gap i get in the center of my upper lip. also i am going to remove any form of crust that i can, as soon as possible without obsessively licking at my lips. i feel this is the way. comments appreciated

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)