CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do essential minerals in the liver get flushed too?

Kal Views: 1,117
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 134,225

Re: Do essential minerals in the liver get flushed too?

Hi Tracey,

Good to hear from you! Let me answer your questions if I can. I do not keep any of the stones in the freezer for prosperity. I do occassionally fish out the larger stones to inspect and disect but they ultimately end up with their eliminated siblings.

Now as far as colors go, the larger stones all have that lovely emerald color on the inside. Packed around the "emerald" is usually a substance that is beige but often can be a pea green color. I do not know if those stones are exposed to more bile or what makes them green instead of beige. Maybe one of our other posters knows. I have also passed emerald color stones that do not have the "coating". Maybe I am like the goose that laid the golden egg, but somehow I don't think so. Stones are usually round or egg-shaped, but can be longer and thinner with random shape.

And yes, I do use the Epsom Salts at the recommended 4 tablespoon into 3 cups water, broken into 4 equally obnoxious servings. I have added lemon juice to flavor, but what really helps with the taste the most is to immediately get rid of the aftertaste by rinsing the mouth with water.

The Black-Walnut tincture was recommended for killing any parasites in the liver, which they say could make you feel sick while doing a cleanse. I have passed what I thought were parasites on each cleanse, but I am not an expert on them so I cannot be positve on this.

Any other questions? How many flushes have you had and how has it helped you health-wise?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)