CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hello, a couple of questions

Views: 11,774
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,342,390

Re: hello, a couple of questions

My Naturopath from England has told me two very important factors that need to be addressed in healing adrenal exhaustion.

1. Glandulars such as you have described are abosulutely fine, and will not weaken the gland further, she is qualified and knows what does and does not work and further more what is safe. She says the glandulars help to strengthen and support the tired out glands, not weaken them or take over their function.!!! So folks here who have posted otherwise please do take note.

2. Everyone with Adrenal exhaustion , must absolutely get their blood Sugar as balanced as possible..this means completely cutting out all white flour products..refined products, dried fruits--caffeine-- and also having protein at each meal, plus having a healthy snack at 11am and a snack half an hour before bed, with protein..

My naturpath said that getting the blood Sugar balanced has so many good knock on effects in the body , including helping to balance the endocrine system.

Other products such as you mention would definately be required..

she says that if you are vegan or vegetarian, it can take much longer to heal.

I apologise to all non animal food eaters, whatever the rights and wrongs of eating animals..this relates to health, and getting better.

AJD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)