CureZone   Log On   Join
Enema Use

SweetPrince Views: 7,973
Published: 12 years ago

Enema Use

I'm on some med for High bp, Diabetes and Depression that can be constipating. This week has been especially difficult, since I have not had a BM in 7 days, tried stool softeners and Senna, but I finally got so uncomfortable that I decided to give myself and enema. Any other time I have done this (maybe 2x in 5 years), I have had trouble holding the water. This time I took the full bag, massaged my stomach, rolled around and held it for about 20 min., but I still wasn't having that strong urge to go. After giving myself 2 of these, I feel like my left side is only clear up to maybe half the ascending. Why would I not have the urge to go, especially when putting in all that fluid in with so little room for it to go? I'm continuing Senna and will try Milk of Magnesia as well. Can't remember ever being this bad.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)