CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herpes is curable!! Try MMS, it works!

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
caliman Views: 81,675
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,338,307

Re: Herpes is curable!! Try MMS, it works!

is that a link for your comission,lol,...I bought that stuff awhile back,used it for 2 months felt like shit,diareah,nausea,the bottom line,it doesnt work.
and all those feelings are not a herx,its a light dose of poisoning.
Ive had many herx sysmptoms to know the difference.
yeah it may clean you out and improve your symptoms but so will a bottle of gin.
dont fall for it,...your cartilage and spleen will thank you later.
dont think im qaulified to say so?,..consider that ive tried:glyconutrients,h202,beck protocol,vibe/rife machine,wearing 2 zappers 24/7,clarkia,mms,lysine,olive leaf,sodium ascorbate,ozonated water,zinc,garlic,lemon balm,chapparal,prunella vulgaris,acv,coq10,edta,neem,oreganol,glutamine,black walnut,licorice root,msm,st.johns wort,bht,and a alot more things I cant remember right now.
another thing is that ive never had a blister type breakout.
just tiny pimples or redness...

to date ive only heard of people being cured that either had exstensive medical ozone therapy,many hours of hyperbaric o2 chambers,bht, super high doses of olive leaf.
And im skeptical about 3 of those,..and yet to meet or talk with someone that has actually went from positive to negative.

I stick with olive leaf extract(daily),kyolic immune garlic(daily)clarkia(weekly), glasses of ozonated water(twice a week) and peroxide baths once a month for supressive therapy.

my last hope is a trip to cuba for major ozone autohemotherapy along with several im injections of ozone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.657 sec, (1)