CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It Might Be Too Late

CandidaInContext Views: 1,086
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,338,250

Re: It Might Be Too Late

lol... I have been hearing that america is going down for my whole life. I also heard that we were supposed to go down in October, and then January... and guess what, we are all fine. Some people have a bit less... but thats how it goes sometimes.

Here is one of the things I see the president doing... based on what I have been seeing in the paper and a few of the things I have noticed lately. He wants America to get out of buying energy from other countries. America has a huge energy deficit. And we have all seen the numerous studies of how if the country could have had all its energy needs met greenly with only 6 months of the "war in iraq" budget.

I see President Obama creating a stimulous package to get the country energy sufficient. He will probably have the Gov't and investors work together to dump cash into all sorts of "green" projects. Factories will be converted... so people keep their jobs. Banks will control the cash flow, so they can still earn. Trades People will build the "green" projects... and they stay working. And when people have cash they spend it... so a bunch of other businesses will also win. The middle east will get less cash because foreign dependence on oil goes down, and that support the cause. And in the end the government will have some sort of share in the business of green energy. So when people buy energy it will go into government coffers. This will help to keep the country running. An everyone wins situation...

And this is what Barrack is going to do. He is going to support incentives where everyone wins. The context of the situation is going to be how he applies the incentives.

And you will probably disagree... but just keep watching around you. Watch how the economy goes up and down... but never really crashes. Watch how the same people who always seem to have more keep having more. And watch the people who always have less... still have less. And then make a Conspiracy about how all the people who have a bit more, must be connected in a secret society... who keep everyone else down.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)