CureZone   Log On   Join
hail to the chief on his birthday....

prayervoice Views: 1,261
Published: 12 years ago

hail to the chief on his birthday....

The distance between my next breath and the pine box is far far greater today than it was before my world had MH in it. Because of the efforts of MH to be of service to mankind,and with a little effort on my part,I find that with each passing day I grow younger. With each passing hour I grow wiser. With each passing moment I praise God and give thanks to Him for bringing me into contact with the MH Barefoot Herbalist.

I truly am one of those who knows that I am still walking on this earth today because of the grace of God, AND because of MH, a true servant of the Creator, who has put forth a tenacious effort to move forward as a genuine seeker of both spiritual and material truth.

For me, every day is MH's birthday. Which, by the way, is only one half of the equation. I refer of course to Brenda. His consort through all the worlds of God. MH himself always refers to her as the Boss. It is she who completes him. I always think kindly and fondly of her every day too. Both of them are on my daily prayer list.

So, MH .... may you always tread the spiritual path with practical feet, and may you never stop seeking ways to improve the health and well being of mankind. In a few days a new president will be sworn in in your country. The tab to the tax payers will exceed 157 MILLION dollars. Imagine how different this world would be if just a minute fraction of such a sum were put into the hands of someone like MH.

God bless you my friend and thank you for everything that you have shared with us down through the years. Because of your investigative efforts into the old system of natural health care, time will record your footprint on this earth as having been of far greater value than anyone else who is on this earth today. It is an honour to share a little portion of that journey with you MH.

Indeed. Hail To The Chief. Not the 157 million dollar one either.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)