CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dazzle could ask

Dazzle Views: 1,296
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 133,685

Re: Dazzle could ask

Absolutely. No doubt about it.

When I initially began this fast, I was concerned that even when losing the 30 pounds that I need to lose, that would make my already thin-ish face appear gaunt and because I am in my 40s, I worried I would gain wrinkles... Not so. If anything I appear more youthful.

I wanted to lose thirty pounds and be happy with that. But I have since decided that I want to be as lean as I was when I first got married 17 years ago. (I did say HAHAHAHAHA after that statement LOL) But I am serious. I want to be as lean as I was when I first married, look 10 years younger and feel as though I am 18 years old again by the time my birthday rolls around. Not asking for much am I? LOL

That's one reason why I am continuing this fast. Another is for further and deeper detox. This is my birthday gift to myself. I have about fifteen pounds to go before I am as lean as I was when I first got married and 34 days before my birthday, March 19. Think I'll make it?

Absolutely. No doubt about it.

*hugs*
~ Dazzle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)