"The most effective way to activate 5% sodium chlorite is to use a 1:1 ratio of 10% citric acid . For example, if you put 1 ml of 5% sodium chlorite and activate it with 1 ml of 10% citric acid , let the activation continue for 5 - 10 minutes, then dilute with 1 liter of water, you will end up with a solution with 30 PPM available chlorine dioxide and about 3 PPM free chlorine dioxide."
This sounds like an incredibly weak dosage?
I'm sure it's not toxic to us, but will it do any good at all?
As I understand it, killing off hardcore pathogens needs some strong and potent 'dynamite'.
Do you think such a weak solution will actually still be able to do what the normal protocol is doing?