-Vermox
-Humaworm with in between herbs
-castor oil packs
-liver flush
-Grapefruit seed extract
-olive leaf (rotated)
-kefir
-garlic bulb suppository

Long message; READER WARNING ADVISED. GRAPHIC CONTENT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL READERS HA HA

Have you stayed on the " in between herbs" 1/4 tsp each of organic cinnamon, ginger, cloves, sage, thyme, garlic, and onion that Humaworm recommends between treatments? I have done 2 rounds of HW and this time have used the in between herbs and think this is good.

I passed a similar worm initially too but it was white. Passed this after taking high potency alacin garlic caps 3x a day for about 4 days. After this I started HW and did 3 tx's of Vermox ( twice a day for 3 days - 3x's - 2 weeks apart) and passed a big amt of grey spagetti like worms. 2 huge BM's full of them. Grey ones are dead and starting to decompose I think.

Liver Flush brought out a lot of red flukes (red skins and some whole)

Candida is what led me to the garlic and thus showed me the root problem of parasites. I stay on Grapefruit seed extract - 12 drops in water 2-3 x daily. (tastes like straight gin) ha ha but I find it good. Have rotated olive leaf in bec. it is not in the humaworm formula. I drink real kefir daily and this is great too.

Also CASTOR OIL packs are amazing to push out eggs, heal liver and get bowels moving

I did a lot of anti candida stuff b4 the parasite stuff and was in continual die off and brain fog. The candida is now under control. The worst is over. I feel good and am on a regular healthy diet.

hope you get some good out of my story and keep progressing towards good health. Diva

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)