CureZone   Log On   Join
It is metal.

Blashy Views: 1,751
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 133,440

It is metal.

Hey Andy...Juicing is definitely the way to go. It's absolutely the quickest way
to turn your health around.

Try to get down 64 oz of juice a day...mainly carrot juice...you can put an apple
in if you like....and add a big handful of raw spinach leaves to each glass. You'll
find it in the salad section of your grocery or health food store. Spinach is packed
with chlorophyll and is very healing.

If you're dealing with liver cancer. You need to also get down some good aloe vera
if you can. I recommend Aloe Vera from Aloe Master out of Texas...just type in
Aloe Master and do a search. It's fairly reasonable...about $30...but will do
wonders for your cancer. If you're going to take the aloe...post back...and I'll
tell you how much to take. It's been a long day and my brain is scrambled...I'd
have to look up how much you need to take...you will be taking more than it says
on the bottle. But I've given it to many people with good results. So let me
know if you order it...and put my name in the subject line if you want my help...
so I'll be sure and notice.

Also check out the Hallelujah Acres website http://www.hacres.com and get the phone number off of there and call and ask for their magazine "Back To The Garden"...they
send it out free...and it's just full of testimonials from people who have turned
around their cancer, heart disease, diabetes, etc. I have total faith in that
program. They're based in Shelby, NC and if you can go there...even for their
free monthly seminar...they will help you get on a program that will turn your
health around. Look their website over really good...and read the testimonials
on the website.

Be sure and leave off all the bad stuff....absolutely no sugar, meat, dairy...no
processed foods of any kind....you need to be eating fresh veggies and fruits....
and drinking lots of healing juices. And leaving off all the junk. You can't half
do a program and expect it to work...but you can win this battle if you set your
mind to it.

If you want more help...just yell. kathryn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (2)