CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone know of a way to locate implants in the body?

Alexandria Views: 16,969
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,334,356

Re: Does anyone know of a way to locate implants in the body?

sorry about your concussions...
I was not trying to assume anything merely speculating as you were, about supposed hallucinating. I can assure you I am emotionally neutral about this thread I was just going by a previous post where you expressed a desire to have contact. Who would not want to have contact if it is positive and trans formative tinged with the possibility of the advancement of our own society and glimpse into the possibility of what humanity could evolve toward. On the other had you might not get that you might get something colder and inhumane sterile clinical lab ratty like experience which many people report. Who the hell wants that? That has never been my experience that I can recall.You could be right to some extent we are possibly hallucinating like someone is messing with our minds it could be alien it could be the Illuminati it could be the Bush administration ;)Point is we don't know and we are (some of us) trying to find out what it all means . I do not have all the answers don't you think I have questioned my own sanity, vision, memory a hundred times? I have almost underwent an invasion brain scan to see if I have some sort of anomaly I still might do it just for peace of mind.Although I am not as freaked out by these experiences anymore its almost as normal as having a strange dream.
anyway Jedi we may seem defensive merely because it takes a lot of courage to post ones experiences especially if you know people are automatically thinking you are coocoo we all have feelings here and I think if may speak for Kir as well we wanted a safe place to share our experiences.
I know you can understand that.
Alex

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)