CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone know of a way to locate implants in the body?

jedimasterham Views: 17,041
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,334,283

Re: Does anyone know of a way to locate implants in the body?

Good point, who's to say i'm not hallucinating everyday.. Of course, i've billions of people who'd agree with me that I experience a normal existence. Of course, I'd say that it seems kind of defensive -and arrogant- to say something like "you might be just a little bit envious of our experiences, perhaps you feel a little rejected." When you say this, you indicate that your emotional state is perturbed, and is clouding your rational mind. I'm not envious, nor do i feel rejected, nor do i need or want to be convinced, and you assume this without any evidence.

Here's one understanding that I accept. Abductions are kind of like miracles; you think they occur because you seem to experience it firsthand, and many people do as well. Of course, is it possible that you all hallucinated? Well yes! It's more likely that something actually occurred, though NOT necessarilly how you think it happened. Experience is fallible because the human mind is fallible (ie. interpretation of an experience can be marred). Like a person can have a dream so lucid that they think it is actually real. The only thing that is really relevant then, is physical proof. Blah blah..

If you must know, my experiences I had are not reliable, because I had a couple concussions, so they're like a haze in my mind. Therefore, I just explore the different possibilities.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)