CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: We Are All In Shock by Stephanie Mines

Views: 3,547
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,334,315

Re: We Are All In Shock by Stephanie Mines

Hifolks

If you go look up the book on amazon you will see reviews..that will at least give you some idea of what the book is about.

What the self help energy work does ..it to take the permanent state of stress and shock out of our bodies over time..this can be a leading cauces of adrenal stress..never ever underestimate the emotional and stress cause of illness...I thought that my original posting was clear ..but perhaps not. This is about very easy self help energy work applied to the body, by using the fingers or palms, and is well proven, its safe and can remover the long term stored shock and stress from the mind body, helping the body to heal..this very much relates to adrenal fatigue..

Please do look up the title and read the reviews...

I have noticed how people identify purely with their illness, but have no notion that stress throughout their lives may have contributed heavily to the problems.
#

hope this helps?

AJD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

2.359 sec, (1)