CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone know of a way to locate implants in the body?

jedimasterham Views: 17,111
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,333,648

Re: Does anyone know of a way to locate implants in the body?

I think you're missing the point Kir. A) I'm not putting anyone down, and B) I'm looking for a practical use of these encounters. Just because you're upset, that's no reason to refer to me as "not being supportive." If supportive means that one should just listen and not have a say, or not challenge one's viewpoint/perspective, then that's just not productive at all in the least. What you're doing is using reverse psychology here; you make it seem as I'm attacking alien abductees, and then use it to attack me. Of course, I don't need convincing, and I've done extensive research, though I'm not sure that you have. I mean, if I say that it's possible that you could have hallucinated your whole "abduction," don't get angry with me just because you don't like thinking that you might be wrong (ie. like typical Christians getting defensive because the idea of God appeals to their emotional state..). I look at all angles, not just one.

The real question here though, whether or not your experiences were real, is what you're going to do with them. How are you going to make practical use of them?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.297 sec, (1)