CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: White tongue

uklad Views: 2,448
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,333,238

Re: White tongue

Funny how I used to have a white tongue when I had a shit diet with loads of Sugar and now I dont have white tongue becuase i have got rid of all the shit.

Any nutritionist will tell you the same thing.

Dont be so obsessed with the TCM stuff, it is an old age chinese method from hundereds of years ago when people knew nothing about diet.

I said it before all the heat and bad spleen your doc keeps telling you is just the same as telling you that your insides are inmflammed becuase you are messed up inside - CRAP DIET and nutrition, god wake up.

You think a herbal tea is going to do the same thing as eating healthy foods and getting rid of bad shit, your body needs to be nourished.

You do know that eating bad food block nutrients and vitamins so the body can't absorb it dont you?,.

In my opinion you are wasting you time and money on this stuff when you could be doing more about your diet and buying decent food.

It sounds like its doing f*** all anyway with you current post's.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)